Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 283


Today is 10/10/10.  My big plan was to take a photo at exactly 10:10.  And by big plan, I mean I got up early to be home from the dog park in time to get the picture.  I took a couple of pictures before 10:10 to see if the lighting, exposure, aperture setting (insert other fancy camera terms here) was perfect, all the time thinking "man, I am totally rocking this photography thing".  Then 10:10 came, and I was all ready for my big moment when the battery died.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your blogging dedication, even if the execution didn't quite come off as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought!!! Then I remembered it was my nephew's BD so it was his special post :) Plus were all ill here :( So, it's been one of those weekends!

    ReplyDelete