Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 280

l.


The teenager in me is thinking: The cupcake doesn't have icing and the coke is diet, so this is a totally a healthy meal.


The twenty-something in me is thinking: We will be adding rum to that coke, right?  It is only 65 calories a shot, so do it.

The thirty-something is thinking: Don't even think about it.  You will be up all night with heartburn and you need a solid 8 hours because you have a big meeting in the morning.

Can you predict how boring I will be by the time I hit my mid-forties?

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Great post! I'd go with the rum, but I guess that shows I'm not quite 30 yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well -- I am not telling how old I am -- but I would skip the cupcake & Diet Coke and have the rum on the rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, very funny indeed! Now, what would I do...???

    ReplyDelete